October 25, 2012: Fascial Fitness workshop by Thomas Myers
- One-day course, designed for the personal trainer, fitness coach, Pilates, yoga or martial arts instructor. Brings together a rich diversity of new images of fascial dissections and research findings to understand the surprising and integrative role of fascia in force transmission, injury, and repair. Includes demonstrations and practical applications shown to produce maximum strength and resilience and to prevent injury.
- PDF Flyer about Thomas Myers workshop
August 27 and 28, 2012: Two days of workshop and mat class with Elizabeth Larkam
- Movement Sequences for Spine Asymmetries in the Contemporary Pilates Environment (August 27th)
- Fascia Oriented Training in the Contemporary Pilates Environment
- PDF Flyer about Elizabeth Larken workshops